- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
Whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixer bowl at medium speed until smooth; add sugars and beat until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Reduce speed to low and gradually add flour mixture; beat just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate.
Spray a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan with nonstick spray and use a piece of parchment paper lightly coated with nonstick spray to press dough evenly into pan. Top with remaining chocolate chips, pressing slightly into dough; cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, about 15 minutes. (If you prefer a more well-done cookie, bake a few minutes longer). Cool in pan on a wire rack for at least 45 minutes before slicing and serving.